A few words about Satellite Solutions
Satellite Solutions was established in 2006 when the requirement for a reliable satellite- / DStv installer at realistic rates became evidently necessary. The company then started, evolved and grew from a one man operation to a national distributor of various products and services, unrivalled in this continent.
But it’s not just our products and services that make us a national leader in this industry. The most important success factor is our dedicated team. Even though our branches are independently owned and managed, we’re all focused on the same objective - To revolutionize an industry plagued with substandard workmanship and inferior products. We call it The Evolution of Proficiency. By answering the call to make products and services more reliable, affordable and inviting than ever before, we’re transforming this industry into what it should have been many years ago.
“No matter how big this company ever gets, we'll never actually own it. Our customers are and will always be, the true owners.” - When our founder made this observation a few years ago, he defined his view to build lasting relationships with customers. He set the tone and direction for a young company, and today those same words inspire a new generation of managers and employees. Our goal is to carry on this legacy of innovative thinking, whether to import or distribute extraordinary products, or to offer solutions that set us apart from the competition and provide unmatched value for money.
Our diverse portfolio, unrivalled expertise and affordable pricing, allows us to offer a suitable solution to any individual, small-; medium- or large enterprise, tailor made to their exact needs, specific requirements and budget.
Hendrik Pienaar - Cape Town
Branch- & Brand Owner, Master technician (SAT, CTV) and dad of twin boys.
Brendon Power - Ballito
Branch owner (Mersat), Master technician (SAT, CTV, ATM) and commendable volunteer rescuer.
“No matter how big this company ever gets, we'll never own it.
Our customers are and will always be, the true owners
Code of Conduct
- Integrity: We understand ‘integrity’ as honesty and moral uprightness. It means we do what we say; we practice what we preach; we walk the talk and our word is our honour. We are trustworthy and responsible.
- Respect: We understand ‘respect’ as having due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, and/or traditions of others. Amongst other things we respect diversity, legislation applicable to us, the standards of our business partners and clients, human dignity, the environment and the health of our product users.
- Striving for excellence: We believe ‘good’ to be the enemy of ‘great’. We do not settle for good, but continuously strive for excellence. We aim to exceed expectations and are unwilling to lower our standards. As such, we will research, manufacture and supply the best and most efficient products for our users, in their specific contexts. We do not believe that ‘one size fits all’; rather our approach is to adapt to the unique needs of each client. Our products and services might vary periodically as we adapt to produce, source and deliver the newest and most effective solutions for our clients.
- Stewardship: We understand that our decisions, products, services and engagements have direct and indirect consequences for stakeholders who affect Satellite Solutions and who are affected by us. We are committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and to utilising our resources in the best interest of our planet, all people impacted by us, a healthy economy and future generations.
- We provide solutions, not excuses
- We'll tell you if it's impossible
- We'll treat your equipment like it's our own
- We won't sell what you don't need
- We always strive for perfection
- We're trained to a level you won't expect
- We guarantee our work and products
- We'll still be here next year
- And you won't find it at a better price!